Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let's Get It Started

I immediately regret the title of this first post as it is entirely too synonymous with That Terrible Song by the Black Eyed Peas. I suppose in and of itself, "That Terrible Song by the Black Eyed Peas" doesn't exactly make for a short list, but in this case you get the idea. Ironically enough it does remind me of Freshman year of college - which was a bit hit or miss in it's own right. Anyway...


So, I've had a blog on vehicle dynamics and racecar design. That went well. I started a blog on food, but that was a bit of a fizzle. Fine, a massive fizzle. But why keep all that shit separate? Given that my stream of consciousness is about as random as can be, why not carry that over here and mix it all up?


Speaking of mixing it up, it's a rare occasion that I find a remix of an old song that I really like - but here we have an exception. Check it:




Now that we have some good jams going, let's commence with the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment